KEEP ME POSTED

Follow

[ A U T U M N Y - W A L K ]



A spontaneous walk through some woodland in the midst of Autumn. One of my FAVE things to do, especially when I am not feeling myself. ( DARN you cold!). Robbie has a dog (Roxy) who loves walks too!  I don't think my choice of footwear was woodland appropriate, however it did complete my autumn look, and I felt pretty cool. It was quite daring to combine pink and red, but it worked really well and I felt confident wearing it, so why not?! (Oh and yeah, we did hold a treat up to catch the picture of Roxy just below).







 I cannot wait to start wearing more autumnal outfits, drink hot chocolates and chuck on a warm jacket. The best styles and range of clothes come out now - YAY! Being cozy and cuddled up (and of course watching Disney movies) are my fave things to do, and this is the perfect time of year to do it!

What are your Autumn essentials?

Love, Abby x





Comments

Popular Posts